Schoolies Gold Coast is the perfect place to celebrate your school leaver's year. There are plenty of activities and events to keep you busy all summer long.
Whether you're looking for a party, nightlife, or something to do with your family, there's something for everyone on Schoolies Gold Coast. To get more information about Schoolies Gold Coast, you can also check this site- https://www.tribetravel.com.au/schoolies/accommodation/australia/queensland/gold-coast.
Image source: Google
Schoolies Gold Coast is the place to be this school year. There are all sorts of events and activities that are happening all over the city. Some of the most popular places to be this summer are at the beach, on the pier, and at nightlife spots like Surfers Paradise. However, one of the best places to party is in the city.
Here are things to know before schoolies:
1. Make sure you know your school rules and what is prohibited on school property.
2. Always wear a helmet when riding a bike or skateboard on school property.
3. Don’t drink and drive – get yourself home safely!
4. Be respectful of other students and their property.
5. Don’t litter – take your trash with you when you leave campus.
6. Don’t destroy public property – this includes graffiti and vandalism.
7. Keep an eye out for strangers – don’t let them take advantage of you or your friends.
8. Stay safe in dark areas – walk with someone if you can’t see where you are going, and avoid walking alone after dark.